Commissioning me to do your cover art is very easy. But in order to give you a clearer picture, I’ll describe how the process is going to be:
1. Feel free to contact me via contact form. Please include your Yahoo Messenger or Skype. If you’re also a mobile person, do include your Whatsapp number, Line ID, or even Blackberry Messenger. I’ll contact you and set up a schedule for online chat which suits both of us.
2. The idea for your cover art will be discussed together in a casual chat. If you have no idea, don’t worry because I’m here to help. I’ll need to know what your story is about, how your characters look, and the memorable locations or events in your ebook.
3. After we agree upon the cover (models,objects, fonts to be used) and the fee, please transfer half of the fee via PayPal. I will then start creating a mock up which will be ready within 24-48 hours.
4. Upon getting the mockup, you may suggest minor revisions such as the position of the characters and so on. Although you’re allowed to request unlimited revisions, please note that multiple revision means longer time needed to finish the mock-up.
5. After you approve the mockup, I’ll then start creating the final version within 24-72 hours. Please be advised that it may take longer, depending on the complexity and my schedule (as I have an 8-hour/6 days office job).
6. When the final cover is done, I’ll show you its smaller version. After you transfer the rest of the fee, I’ll send the high resolution result. Both the textless version and the titled version.
7. Although you have the exclusive right to use that cover art for your ebook, please include my name and my website HectorHimeros.com in the credit section of your ebook.